mardi 31 mars 2015

Ember Checkbox getting name of element in callback

If I define a checkbox as follows:



{{input type="checkbox" name="email" checked=controller.isEmailChecked}} Email


In the callback controller.isEmailedChecked, defined as:



isEmailChecked: function(key, value) {
...
}


How do I get the value of name ("email")?


My controller is responsible for displaying multiple checkboxes so I do not want to have to write lines like this:



{{input type="checkbox" name="x" checked=controller.isXChecked}} X
{{input type="checkbox" name="y" checked=controller.isYChecked}} Y


Only to be doing:



ixXChecked: function(key, value) {
// Set or Get
this.set('x', value);
this.get('x');
}
ixYChecked: function(key, value) {
// Set or Get
this.set('y', value);
this.get('y');
}


Can someone point me to the docs please.


Edit: Same applies to actions on Buttons:



<button {{action 'toggleSetting'}}>
</button>


How would I get the name of the element in the toggleSetting callback?


Thanks a lot,





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire