mardi 31 mars 2015

import openlayers3 in ember.js

I am starting up an ember.js app aimed at drawing and displaying maps.


I am using ember.js v1.11.0 and ol3 v3.4.0


I managed to install ol3 via bower and import it using Brocfile.js:



app.import('bower_components/ol3/build/ol.js');
app.import('bower_components/ol3/css/ol.css');


I can use it as well without problem in my views, etc. What I would like if possible is to get rid of the server errors:



views/map.js: line 6, col 22, 'ol' is not defined.
views/map.js: line 7, col 19, 'ol' is not defined.
views/map.js: line 10, col 21, 'ol' is not defined.
views/map.js: line 11, col 19, 'ol' is not defined.
views/map.js: line 14, col 19, 'ol' is not defined.
views/map.js: line 17, col 17, 'ol' is not defined.


And if possible get autocompletion in my Intellij IDEA (make it recognise the ol library)


If somebody could give me a hand, that owuld be much apreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire