dimanche 29 mars 2015

Error when querying for records in ember.js

I'm trying to retrieve a value from a model from another page in the model() function of a route. This works fine when I look up the record by ID:



self.store.find('page', 1).then(function(page) {
self.controllerFor('edit').set('title', page.get('text'));
});


However, when I try to use a query to get this, I get a Error: Assertion Failed: Error: More context objects were passed than there are dynamic segments for the route: error message from line 14261 of ember.js.


Here's the code that causes the issue:



self.store.find('page', { section: params.section }).then(function(page) {
self.controllerFor('edit').set('title', page.objectAt(0).get('text'));
});


I've ensured that the model has the section property and that params.section is being set properly from the route. What would be causing the error?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire