lundi 30 mars 2015

How to specify async belongsTo/hasMany relationships in emberfire/emder-data?

I am very new at Ember/ED/EmberFire so apologies if this is a trivial question. I am able to save records to Firebase but I am unable to specify relationships to those records in my controller. I am using



DEBUG: Ember : 1.10.0
DEBUG: Ember Data : 1.0.0-beta.12
DEBUG: Firebase : 2.2.3
DEBUG: EmberFire : 1.4.3
DEBUG: jQuery : 1.11.2


I have a model as such:



var Patient = DS.Model.extend({
lastName: DS.attr('string'),
firstName: DS.attr('string'),
encounters: DS.hasMany('encounter', {async: true})
});

var Encounter = DS.Model.extend({
dateOfEncounter: DS.attr('string'),
patient: DS.belongsTo('patient', {async: true})
});


I am simply trying to specify the patient that my newly created encounter object is associated with. This is my controller:



actions: {
registerEncounter: function() {
var newEncounter = this.store.createRecord('encounter', {
dateOfEncounter: this.get('dateOfEncounter'),
patient: this.store.find('patient', '-Jl8u8Tph_w4PMAXb9H_')
});

newEncounter.save();

this.setProperties({
dateOfEncounter: ''
});
}
}


I can successfully create the encounter record in Firebase, but there is no associated patient property. All I get is


http://ift.tt/1ORmrkk





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire