dimanche 29 mars 2015

Where to put simple functions in an Ember project

So... while I'm learning all of this Ember CLI world - things are going well. However, I can't seem to understand where all the normal ol javascript utility stuff I use on a normal project goes... for example --- this sticky footer thing... where do I put this? It's blowing my mind...





// dynamic weighted footer
var watchFooter = function() {

// define the height variable
var footerHeight;

// get the height of the footer and store it in 'footerHeight'
footerHeight = $('.container.footer').outerHeight();

// Share that info with the dependent elements
$('.footer-buffer').css('height', footerHeight);
$('.container.master').css('margin-bottom', -(footerHeight));

};

// run on window resize - and on load
$(window).resize(watchFooter).trigger('resize');




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire