vendredi 27 mai 2016

AJAX promise call handling

I have an Ember promise call as below;

var promise = new Ember.RSVP.Promise(function(resolve, reject) {
    return $.ajax({
    //want this common
        url: requestUrl,
        type: type, // HTTP method
        dataType: dataType, // type of data expected from the API response
        contentType: 'application/json; charset=utf-8',
        data: JSON.stringify(postData)
    })
    .done(function(data, status, xhrObject) {
    //But want this to be different
      // resolve call
    })
    .fail(function(xhrObject, status, error){
      // reject call
    });
})

My question is can I use common code for $.ajax(), but have different implementation for done() callback I can check that by passing some parameter from the calling place.

so basically, I want

if (someparam == 'handleDone1')
    call resolve(data)
else
    call resolve({data})




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire