mardi 31 mai 2016

ember frost tabs not displaying

I have installed ember-frost-tabs

I have pasted the code in the example here - http://ift.tt/1PfaV5I into the relevant pages.

I do not see anything. no tabs or text displays where the tabs should. If I removed the tabs and put 'abc' - dummy text in, this displays. So don't think there's anything wrong with my page.

Template (templates/cakes/lemonsponge.hbs):



  tab 1


  tab 2


  tab 3



Controller (controllers/cakes/lemonsponge.js):

import Ember from 'ember'

export default Ember.Controller.extend({
  queryParams: ['selectedTab'],

  selectedTab: 'controller',

  actions: {
    tabSelected (tab) {
      this.set('selectedTab', tab)
    }
  }
})

Route (routes/cakes/lemonsponge.js):

import Ember from 'ember'

export default Ember.Route.extend({
  queryParams: {
    selectedTab: {
      as: 'tab'
    }
  }
})

I just get a blank template displayed though.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire