mercredi 25 mai 2016

Ember.js template not iterating over

I have an Ember.js handlebars template running a loop to iterate over a returned store data. There is only one record in the store, so I would expect this code to be executed 1 time. However it is not executing at all and I can't seem to figure out why. Here is the .hbs code:

       
          
            <p class="question">
              
            </p>
            <p class="option">
              Text
              Options

              Add Question
            </p>
          
        

This loop should be rendering data from this query on my store (from my routes .js file for this page):

model(params) {
    var id = params.framework_id;
    return Ember.RSVP.hash({
      question: this.store.query('question', {orderBy: 'framework', equalTo: id}),
      framework: this.store.find('framework', id)
    })
  }

And I know the routing and query of the store is working correctly because the framework I'm trying to iterate on is in the Data store via Ember inspector:

Ember.js Inspector Data

There are other loops on the page (for the "question" store) working without issue. Any thoughts are appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire