vendredi 27 mai 2016

ember if else conditionals

I have a conditional statement which contains a link. If something is true, the I'd like it to link to a 'place a' if it is not true I'd like it to link to 'place b'. But I am getting a build error.

I removed the conditional statement, and just have a normal link (link-to) ...so just a link to one place my code builds fine. The build error is just when I try to have 2 links. See below:

        <div class="card text-xs-center">
          
          
          
            
          
              <div class="card-block">
                  <i class="fa fa-cogs" aria-hidden="true"></i>
              </div>
              <div class="card-block">
                  <h4 class="card-title">The Place</h4>
              </div>
          

        </div>

The error says: Error: link-to doesn't match if - 8:19




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire