mercredi 25 mai 2016

Emberjs store.query returning all records, not those queried

I am trying to query an Ember.js store to retrieve only the records that match my query in a particular column:

model(params) {
    var id = params.framework_id;
    return Ember.RSVP.hash({
      question: this.store.query('question', {framework: id}),
      framework: this.store.find('framework', id)
    })
  }

Unfortunately, the "question" query returns all the records. Within the "question" store, there is a column for "framework". I want to return only the questions that have the framework id that was passed to the request. I've verified the id I'm passing to the query is valid.

The "framework" find is working correctly, only returning one framework based on the id that was passed to the request.

Any help is appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire