vendredi 27 mai 2016

EmberJS, WordPress REST API and categories and tags

I’ve started playing with ember and trying to combine the WordPress REST API and EmberJS. I‘m stucking with this problem: I want ember to show me all WordPress posts from a certain category or tag.

I have a route that shows me all categories routes/categories.js that are in the category model models/category.js. Now I need a route for each category routes/categories/category.js, that shows me all posts within a certain category.

post and category are two models, that I need to get combined I guess, but I do not know how ...

In routes/categories.js I have something like this

export default Ember.Route.extend({
  model() {
    return Ember.RSVP.hash({
      categories: this.store.findAll('category'),
      posts: this.store.findAll('post')
    });
  },
  setupController(controller, model) {
    this._super(...arguments);
    Ember.set(controller, 'categories', model.categories);
    Ember.set(controller, 'posts', model.posts);
  }
});

And in templates/categories.hbs this

<p>List of all categories in the model</p>
<ul>
    
        <li></li>
    
</ul>

Now I want to see all posts that are in this category routes/categories/category.js

export default Ember.Route.extend({
    model(params) {

        ...???...

    }
});

and in templates/categories/category.hbs ?

<h3>List all posts from the selected category</h3>
<ul>
    
        <li></li>
    
</ul>

Someone able to help with this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire